EPC Energy Assessors N.Ireland - EPCs,SAPs, Air Tightness Testing,Home Energy Advice N.I.
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

warmer homes
Air Tightness Test
Energy Efficient Homes
Need an EPC
Air Tightness Test Certificates

Categories

Coming changes for the EPC report
Energy Audit
Energy Audits and the Green Deal
Energy Efficient Homes
energy services
EPC Northern Ireland
powered by

Cookstown Energy Services.

Epc assessment?

What about ye?
What are you actually assessing when doing an Epc? What do you actually do for the fee? Could I do if and email u the info?
Brian.

13 Comments to Epc assessment?:

Comments RSS
Alvin on 03 January 2011 10:49
The Energy Assessor will be measuring the area of the house, the depth of insulation,taking in the make, model and efficiency of the boiler, cylinder insulation, glazing, low energy lighting, number of open chimneys, heating system, heating controls,etc and using the RDSAP software assess the energy efficiency of the house.

a rolex watch on 03 January 2015 00:19
Hello.This post was really fascinating, particularly because I was browsing for thoughts on this subject last Sunday.

college writing essay on 14 July 2017 05:32
I am glad to view such a great article, i sit tight for an additional article additional fascinating on peruse. Manner cool! exactly greatly substantial points! i like you composing this article in addition to whatever remains of those website will be generally great.

car key cover on 03 July 2018 22:22
An Ultimate guide for Key Covers which will surely help you decide and choose your awesome Key Cover. Here today we have listed out some of the amazing Key Covers for you, With complete research on every type of Key Cover after reading it will be a piece of cake for you.

superiorpapers on 12 July 2018 10:08
Energy assessors will measure the area and depth of house they on a number of heating system. Heating control, excusing the software assess the energy efficiency of the house I visit this company site and read article I am very glad to view such a great article.

longchamp outlet world on 18 September 2018 05:40
See why fashionistas trust Tradesy for guaranteed authentic Longchamp bags & more at up to 80% off. Safe shipping and easy returns.

Kenneth L. Dearmond on 12 October 2018 07:39
It is extremely valuable application and individuals continually looking this sort of item which they see benefits. In this cutting-edge period individuals make the photograph in various applications with the utilization of various impactsm but 7dollaressay review help me a lot. I utilize some application additionally and it is my side interest to making pictures. Keep it up!

www.cracksmalta.com on 27 October 2018 18:58
Cracksmalta is a library of unlimited cracks for any of your softwares and games. Get them on PC and Mac all any time.

loegmrntdherid1 on 01 November 2018 09:36
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.

Kris Thorkelson on 22 May 2019 12:25
There are many contributors to the field that bring the great value of services to their potential clients. We can find Kris Thorkelson pharmacy company, which are dominating the market of online pharmacy in Canada and the US.

tableclothsfactory on 03 June 2019 03:32
Epc assessment?

wholesale eyelashes on 04 June 2019 12:10
Epc assessment?

net worth on 09 July 2019 07:40
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.